The 10th of November will see professionals from the construction, architecture, engineering and environmental industries come together at BRE in Watford to learn about how leadership and management applied effectively can really improve their businesses.
Leading the way: Enabling transformation across the built environment
So – why should you come along to this FREE event?
- Hear from our keynote speaker: learn from Colin MacLeod as he discusses how the same leadership & management skills used on the battle field can be applied in every day personal and professional life. Some great stories and examples to learn from and adapt – well worth a listen!
- Gain an insight: find out how improving your leadership and management skills can improve your teams, from boardroom to apprentice, and how this can have a direct and effective impact on your overall business productivity.
- ‘How can I afford this?’: come along to the event to learn what funding is available from the government to help access these training programmes and get that ball rolling to improving your skills and your organisation today!
- Understand: how the BRE Academy’s leadership and management programmes can help you and your organisation to reach your full potential. Whether bespoke programmes are needed for several staff, or if you would like to personally learn more about spotting and developing talent within your organisation – our trainers can help – so find out more about your options!
- Network: the opportunity to meet with like-minded professionals. Whether to make vital connections to mutually benefit both, or to simply engage what they have to say about topics, networking is always useful. Once you’ve heard from our fantastic speakers, you’ll have lots to talk about!