- What opportunities have you taken today to do something different that captures the customer’s imagination?
- What conversations are you having with customers that trigger new interest in a product/service and ultimately lead to a sale?
- What situations have you spotted where effort or resources can be more effective – and what could you do to improve this?
- Is there an example of something you could do to improve results – even if it’s not something ‘we usually do’?
- If you had the power and influence – what one thing would you to make a difference?
So have a think about these questions and see what thoughts your team may have for improvements – this is great for team morale and developing future talent also.
If you would like to know more about the BRE Academy’s leadership and management training services, find out more on our website, or give our friendly team a call to discuss how we can support you on +44 (0) 333 321 8811.